вторник, 30 октября 2012 г.

Morning inspiration

I have to assume: i love cooking breakfast more than eating it. especially when i do it for my friends, my love or my family.
These pictures are supposed to inspire you for some morning specialties. I've divided all the pics into several groups. So whether you are fond of yogurt or more into cereals, you'll find sth for your taste.

eggs
pancakes
yogurt and morning bakery
Recipe for the pastry is given here   
                                         
you can view the crumble recipe here

muesli
with milk or yogurt and fresh fruit

oatmeal
with jam, berries or fruit
                     

salad
several quick recipes are posted her


cornflakes
with milk or with stewed fruit

 fruit
fresh or stewed, with honey/ mascarpone/ yogurt


cottage cheese

                   

 Find the recipe here

Enjoy ;)








1 комментарий:

Анонимный комментирует...

Ира - завтраковый маньяк))))) мегааппетитно!!
Орленки)