We all know (and undoubtedly love) this soup from the childhood. i'm gonna share my mum's recipe, which is extremely easy to make and always suits everyone's taste
1. Boil the water
2. Put grated carrot and finely cut potato
3. Salt it and let boil a bit
4. While potato is being cooked, make the meatballs (just form them with the hands)
5. Put the meatballs into the water and boil ten minutes more.
6. After those 10 minutes add some noodles to the soup and put the pan away from fire.
7. Stir the whole mass a bit for the noodles not to become sticky and check if the soup is salty enough.